Parent/Player Team Info
I accepted an offer on a team – now what do I do?
Below is a list of all the items that need to be done on or before the Mandatory Parent Meetings – please make sure to read this page thoroughly in order for you to be completely prepared at the meeting. Everything you need is on the page including all forms, links for USAV, AAU registrations as well as info on payment plans.
Accepting a Spot on a Team
Team Invite Link: Click here for Detailed INSTRUCTIONS
When you accept an offer for a team, you will be sent a TEAM registration link. You are required to register to the team and select your payment plan and this MUST be done prior to the Mandatory Parent meeting.
All Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. These funds are used for Tournament entry and other preseason costs. Please bring Cash or checks only to the Parent Meeting. Due to the high volume of families at the Parent meeting – Credit Cards need to be used online PRIOR to the meeting.
2020 Parent-Player Contract
We only need the signed pages – but recommend that you keep a copy on file for yourselves.
CRVB Letter of Commitment
Every Player is required to turn in a Letter of Commitment. Please be reminded that once this letter is signed, you have committed to play for CUVC only and cannot go to another club without a release from both the club and the Region.
2020 USAV Medical Release
Must be NOTARIZED – All Medical Releases are required to be notarized – no matter age or team. We will try to have notaries on hand but STRONGLY advise you to get it notarized prior to the parent meeting
2020 JVA Release
Many of our tournaments are JVA and therefore this form is required for ALL players.
Copy of Birth Certificate – MANDATORY
If you are a returning player – we will have your Birth Certificate on file at Parent Night.
USAV and AUU Memberships
Both USAV and AAU memberships are required for all players regardless of age or team. Info and registration or renewal links are in the column to the right on this page. Make sure you select our Club when you create or renew your membership.
Payment Options: We offer the following payment options:
Team Fees Include: Tournament Entry Fees, Insurances, Memberships, Practices, Coaches Salaries and Expenses for Practices and All Tournaments, Equipment, Overhead (Administration, Accounting, Staff), etc.
- Deposit due on or before Mandatory Parent Meeting and Monthly Invoices beginning January 1st. Deposit can be paid online with CC or with Cash/Check at parent meeting.
- Pay in full upfront via cash or check (no credit cards allowed for this option) and receive a 3% discount.
- If Installments are not paid on time – no participation in practice or tournaments will be allowed. ALL invoices are due on the 1st of each month.
MANDATORY PARENT MEETINGS: TBA
All Players and Parents need to attend these meetings to turn in paperwork and pay deposits. No Participation will be allowed until ALL the required documents and fees are paid.
All Meetings for all teams are held at the Whitehall Location: These are Mandatory for Parent and Player and are NOT drop in.
Mandatory Sizing Nights for ALL teams: Every Player needs to drop in and check sizing and get ordering instructions
USAV/AAU Membership Links are below: It is imperative that you select our club when renewing or creating your memberships. IF you do not select our club, then we will not be able to see you in the database and therefore your player will not practice or play until fixed. If you are registered to a different region – please email your region (Region Map) directly and ask them to transfer you to the Carolina Region.
USAV Renewing members:
Membership Link – Carolina Union Volleyball Club
USAV NEW members:
New Member Account – Carolina Union Volleyball Club
AAU: New and Current Player
For Adding Club code if you have already renewed – login to your account, click on Manage Memberships, then click on the pencil in the right hand column, and add the club code of WYAEAC. in the space provided.
USAV and AAU PLAYER ACCIDENT INSURANCE INFORMATION
Parents – please note the following information in regards to payment.
- All invoices are DUE on the 1st of each month
- Invoices are dated for the 8th of each month – this is AUTODRAFT day – giving you a grace period to mail or drop off a payment prior to actual autodraft.
- Drop a check off at the facility on or before the 1st. It absolutely must be in the box (black mailbox attached to the front desk) no later than by the 5th of each month – the box is checked once a week.
- Mail a check to our mailing address (NOT THE FACILITY); 8803 Waltham Forest Court, Waxhaw, NC 28173. I strongly suggest it gets to my house no later than the 5th of the month. I travel significantly on the weekends with the teams and cannot guarantee it will be posted prior to the autodraft date if received after the 5th.
- If paying by cash – please use a sealed envelope with players name.
- Coaches do not take payments. Including our Satellite locations. If you attend Concord or IT please mail your payments or drop them at the main facility.
- All Invoices can be seen via your league apps account – you can log in there to see invoices, balance due and to change your credit card information.
- TEAM TRAVEL INVOICES: These are setup 1 week after a trip and payment is expected within 2 weeks of the invoice date. Checks or cash must be received 3-5 days in advance of the DUE date on the invoice as the due date is when Credit cards will charge if you have auto payments selected.
- These invoices are True Cost Invoices – we reduce the overall cost by whatever you paid in your team budget and you pay the difference. For Example; If your team fee includes $675 for coaches housing and $300 for Travel for a specific tournament – we reduce the hotel bill and the bus bill by those amounts for each team – THEN, we split the costs amongst those who attend.
- Players are responsible for Bus Driver and Chaperone Housing
- Food costs are split down by team. We do not pay for players individual meals – we only pay for team meals so the cost is evenly divided by each player and by team.
Every year players are forced to withdrawal from the sport they love because they can no longer participate due to injury, job loss, etc,. Club fees are non refundable and we realize that this can be difficult in the event of a season ending event, therefore we suggest that families protect their season investment by utilizing a Sports Fee Insurance such as these listed below.