CUVC Facility Information regarding Covid-19
CUVC Return to Play Protocols
- All Participants in any program taking place at CUVC is responsible to sign our new General Participation Waiver;
- Participants/Staff are to check temperatures before coming to CUVC. If your temperature is 100.4 or greater as per the CDC (Click HERE for more info), stay home and be fever free for 48 hours before returning to CUVC;
- Participants/Staff will sanitize or wash their hands upon entering and exiting CUVC. Participants/Staff will also, to the best of their ability, wash or sanitize regularly during sessions;
- No Spectators will be allowed inside the building during any session;
- Participants/Staff should bring their own water bottles. Water fountains are only in use to fill water bottles; we have a hands free station to do so.
- Participants/Staff should refrain from congregating, especially in the bathroom. Players are encouraged not to use the bathrooms unless absolutely necessary or to wash their hands;
- Participants that are awaiting PCR test results are under no circumstances permitted to attend ANY CUVC functions while awaiting test results;
- Masks are worn based on the NC State Current Executive Order and Exemptions list.
Drop-off and Pick-up Protocols
- No Participants will be allowed inside the facility until 10 minutes prior to their assigned session;
- Parents should arrive five minutes prior to their participant’s scheduled session end time for prompt pickup;
- Unless it is raining or dark outside, participants will not be allowed to remain inside the facility more than five minutes after their scheduled session ends;
- Players are not to congregate around the doors - either as leaving or as waiting to enter.
- Players/coaches/campers are to refrain from high fives, huddles, hugging, and other congregating activities common among team sports.
- Balls and Carts will be sanitized prior to use for any session;
- All High Touch areas will be cleaned nightly (bathrooms, door handles, desk, etc.);
- Playing surface will be cleaned twice per week;
- Bathrooms are fully stocked with Soap and Sanitizing Stations are setup throughout the Facility;
USA Volleyball has issued a list of protective actions they recommend you take. Check it out below:
- Most importantly, if you have a respiratory illness or fever, please stay home.
- Get a flu vaccine.
- Avoid contact with sick people (if you’re sick, limit contact with others).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with something disposable (like a tissue) when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Clean frequently touched items (cell phones, airplane seating area -tray table, screens, windows, arm rests, air vents, etc.).
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at 60%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
- It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Bring extra hand sanitizer with you to all events.
SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT
Thanks to all of you who have submitted your information thus far. If you haven’t visited our small business page, check it out here at www.carolinauvc.com/smallbusiness. During these times we want to do everything we can to support each other! If you want to be added – please email us the following info:
Type of Business
Business Address and general location (for example, Northeast Charlotte, or Ballantyne area, or Concord Mills area)
Instagram, facebook, social media information